Cypress trees lining rolling hills and fresh pasta – what’s not to love about a cycling tour through Tuscany? Italy, and more precisely Tuscany, is like a trip to Mecca for the cycling and food faithful. Nowhere else can you find such a mix of history, food and – what everyone needs on a holiday – a take-it-easy attitude.
Trip Plan high level
- 6 nights & 7 days.
- Trip dates 2-8th of September 2021.
- Trip limited to 20 people.
- Starting and finishing back in Florence Italy.
- Sign up is via the London to Paris event. If you join the London to Paris event you have no further fundraising required you simply pay the trip cost i.e. Hotel x 6 nights + support. We will try to ensure this cost is a low as very possible for everyone to enjoy a bargain holiday.
- Please call or email to discuss further at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 4256 47539.
- Cycle Tuscany’s classic hills of Chianti & Montepulciano
- Visit the Ponte Vecchio Bridge of Florence
- Ride historic stages of Giro d’Italia
- Cycling through the idyllic Tuscan countryside, picturesque olive groves and vineyards.
- The Renaissance and Medieval architecture in the cities of Pisa, Lucca and Florence.
- Exploring charming country villages, steeped in history and culture.
- Wonderful hospitality, delicious Italian food accompanied by stunning views.
- We will stay in 3 different towns with 2 nights in each town.
- Each day their will be two cycling distances. An early morning loop and return for breakfast then an after breakfast loop until late in the morning. For riders looking to sleep in just enjoy the second loop.
- The afternoon will be a mix of planned activities and down time to enjoy the beautiful towns we are in.
- This trip will give you a very good experience of what Tuscany has to offer.
See below video to give you a good idea of the places and scenery that you will experience. Not every spot on the below video will we visit though.